Thursday, December 08, 2011

Rob: because! Crazy people don't sit around wondering if they're nuts!

-

Not really. I remember researching about mental disorders all day last year. Not going back to the past again. Part of me wishes I hadn't changed though. I have practically no memories of 2011 for I've successfully stopped myself from letting emotions take control. I feel like a rock, a stone.

-

Feel like saying I HATE YOU to you right now I HATE YOU. Don't know why I'm saying this, I just hate you for ignoring me, for not showing me respect. I'm sad actually. But hate puts me in a stronger position for once. Therefore, I HATE YOU.

=

And I suddenly remember what kai told me that day:

1) Every person has a story behind him

2) We are all equal beings, just that the world measures them in specific terms (eg. material well being), making things seem unfair.

-

I am leaving for Sabah in two hours, back on the afternoon of 12th.

No comments: